Saturday, September 6, 2008

Splish Splash!



We're having fun in the bath! Jonah has discovered "bubble beards" and decided that I needed one too!









Most nights I go to bed at 6:00pm so I take my bath first, but depending on my third nap, some nights we get to take baths together and boy is it fun! I'm a bit more wild than Jonah. I love to splash (but I get rather confused when my face is all wet...hmmmm could there be a connection?) I also love to stand up. After just a couple minutes of sitting down I'm ready to pop back up on my feet (making it difficult for whoever is washing me).

After my bath I read my goodnight nursery rhyme book. I really get into this, even my feet help hold the book open! We've modified a couple of the nursery rhymes like "Are you sleeping, are you sleeping brother Jonah" and "Zeke be nimble, Zeke be quick, Zeke just over the candlestick".

No comments: