Sunday, September 21, 2008

So close!

I know I haven't made a blog update for a while but it's not because I haven't been doing anything! I've just been so busy trying to figure out this walking thing! For over a month now I've been pulling up on things and cruising around and now I can get myself up without holding on to anything and stand for about 10 seconds. I've even managed to take 2 steps before crashing back down on my bum. But I'm not giving up! I've got a big brother to chase!

Besides learning to walk, I've been helping mom around the house...washing clothes, folding clothes, putting the dishes away and just plain being cute!









And when dad comes home I crawl as fast as I can to him and give him big hugs!








Each night before I take a bath I like to get nakey with Jonah and rough house around a little before settling down.


















No comments: