Sunday, September 28, 2008

10 months!

Jonah asked Mama how old I was and she said I was almost 1! In which Jonah immediately replied, "Oh, I'll help Zekey blow out his candle and eat his cake!" I'm not sure what all that is about but mom says I'll find out soon. I don't mind sharing except when there is food around...
At 10 months old I have almost perfected my wave. I'm a happy little guy and love to see Mama when I wake up from my naps. If dad gets me I make sure he takes me right to her! And when Mama gets me I love to see if Jonah is up so I can play with him. My favorite toys these days are my cars. Jonah and I have a ramp that we play with but I prefer just to hold one car in each hand. Sometimes Jonah grabs them from me but if mom and dad are watching he quickly replaces them with another. When Jonah does something I don't like I shake my head "no" at him. My parents aren't sure where I picked this up but they think it's pretty cute. I'm down to only 2 naps a day (2 hours each) so I'm pretty tired by the late afternoon and would be happy going to bed at 5:00 but my parents won't let me do that so I still go to bed at 6:00. I like to give Mama a quick call before she goes to bed around 10 and then another early morning wake up call around 5 then I'm up for good around 7 or 8. I know she would like to sleep but I just miss her sometimes. Plus I'm growing up so fast, she'll miss these days I'm sure!
Eating remains a favorite past time. I prefer foods I can pick up by myself like cheese and peas, cooked carrots and beans, anything my little hands can grab! When my food is gone it is very upsetting. I get very sad and cry until I get a little more. I am also very good at drinking water from a sippy cup and when I don't want anymore I'll let you know! Who knew communicating without any words was so easy!
I love to go to the park. At first I just sat in my stroller and watched Jonah play but I'm not sitting back and watching anymore! I can climb up the slide by myself and I love to slide down on Mama or Dada's lap!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......