Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Oh dear what can the matter be?"

Ezekiel's so long at the fair!"
This fair thing was a new experience for me and it took me a while to warm up to the loud music and loud people everywhere! At first I didn't want to ride anything, I just wanted my Mama to hold me! I loved the barn animals until a cow started to "moo" at me, then I told my mom I was scared. I watched Jonah ride a few things then I spotted the cars! Jonah rode in a firetruck with me and after that I was hooked! I cried when the ride was over and asked Papa to buy me some more tickets!

























































Even more than the cars, I loved the ice cream! Mom and I had a pretty good system, I ate the ice cream and she ate the cone for me. Then a hot dog for dinner, does it get better than this?

No comments: