Monday, August 24, 2009

Squirrel Class!

So this is me on my way to Squirrel class... Ever since giving up my morning nap my parents have been taking me to church. On the ride there my mom tries to prep me for what's coming, like she's gonna leave me but she'll be back, blah blah blah. Quite frankly I don't want to hear it so I lay my head back and cross my arms!
Then as we get a little closer I start throwing in "NO, no no!" You see, I have a little bit of what do you call it...separation anxiety going on and I never want my Mama to leave! She's a softy so I can usually get her to hang around with me for a while before she heads to church but lately she's just left me crying at the door! Everyone tells her I'll get used to it and it will be easier but 7 weeks later I'm still throwing a fit when she leaves. The ladies that take care of me are real nice but they always tell Mama that as long as no one tries to play with me or talk to me I'm fine...but the second they do I start crying! But there is one good thing about Squirrel class: snack time! I get goldfish and JUICE! Boy do I love that stuff! The last time I had that was when Jonah's tonsils came out...ahh memories! So this week after I survived another class I asked mom for juice as soon as we got back in the car. She laughed and handed me water...what's up with that?

No comments: