Friday, January 23, 2009

Slide...

It's official, I am a wild man on the slide! I love that thing but it often gets barricaded into the closet because mom's afraid someone is going to get hurt. She may be right but I just can't help myself! In my defense I have learned how to get up there and actually sit down instead of just walking/falling down it (most of the time anyway). Another thing about this slide is that it gets Jonah and I pretty riled up. At the end of my video below you can see me fall...that means nap time is coming soon because I'm getting clumsy. Mom calls me a clumsicle and now when she tells me it's time to take a night night, I run from her! I usually head to the front door because I love to be outside but for an old lady she's pretty fast and she always catches me and puts me to bed. Lucky for her I'm such a good napper and even after all that excitement I always go right to sleep. I'm down to only 2 naps and they are both long ones! I burn lots of energy playing so I need my rest to refuel for the next round!

No comments: