Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Year in Review




A year ago today I met the world with lots of squalls! I was Mom's itty bitty newborn (at 8 lbs. she thought I was tiny) with lots of dark hair and dark eyes. I was easily startled (mostly by Jonah), a lazy eater (according to Mama) and quite feisty at times. Today I am such an independent little man. Jonah no longer scares me, I eat everything in sight (in fact my parents haven't found a food that I don't like) and I am the sweetest little thing you'll ever meet! I give all my hugs and kisses exclusively to my Mama but lately I've let Dad kiss me goodnight. He's a little prickly so I'm not a huge fan but it makes him happy. I can walk everywhere and insist on doing so. I rarely let people hold me for more than a few seconds before I try to wiggle away and I'm a bit stingy with my smiles. Strangers never get them and people I know have to work hard for them! I love my big brother and I try to do everything he does. And much to my parents dismay, he tries to do everything I do. You see, when I cry I get food or anything else that I want...that strategy doesn't always work for him! I'm also a climber and like to get into anything remotely dangerous (the dishwasher, chairs, boxes) so Mom has to keep a real close eye on me!

No comments: