Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Big brothers...

...are good for something after all!
Like getting the big box of Cheerios down off the counter for me! I'm a very smart boy and I know just where the food is kept in this house! The problem is that I'm not quite tall enough to actually get any of it. That's where Jonah comes in handy!

This is the life!
And I'm no dainty eater. The more I can fit in my hand, the more that gets crammed in my mouth! Mom and Jonah are trying to teach me how to just get one or two at a time but that kind of thinking seems a little silly to me.

2 comments:

sal said...

wow! that cheerios box is massive! looks like you could fit into it zeke ;)

naomi said...

oh yes! that's what lucy does too...but she takes a few cheerios at a time and then continually stuffs them into her mouth until it's full. i guess they must be THAT GOOD!