Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shucks! Caught in the act...

Mom lost (although she's hoping only temporarily misplaced) her camera, otherwise I'm sure there would be a really cute picture of me peering out from the top of my crib. Yep, I've learned how to stand up! After my parents put me to bed last night I started making some noise but then mom thought I sounded a bit frantic so she came to check on me and I was standing up...which was great, only I didn't know how to get back down. Thank goodness she helped me! But then Dad had to lower my crib. This of course got me all riled up, then Jonah came in and joined the fun. While dad was working, Jonah and I had lots of fun jumping on my mattress and squealing. Talk about a second wind! My parents were worried I wouldn't go back so sleep but I was a little tuckered out from all that excitement and slept the whole night through! This is my funny face I like to make all the time. I wrinkle up my nose and sniff. It's mom's favorite picture!

1 comment:

sal said...

i like the new look of your blog! and what a face...CUTE! tell mom hi for me :)