Monday, April 7, 2008

Status Update...

















Well, I double checked with my doctor and I am 27 inches long. Mom also pointed out to the doctor that I have one leg that is a little...well, fat. You see I have one huge crease in my right leg but I don't have one on my left. Well, to be on the safe side he wanted to x-ray it so we did and everything is A-OK! Silly doctors.
In other news, I got a new office. I like it a lot but after a few minutes my head gets a bit tired and I start leaning over. I still love tummy time and I love, love, love my big brother! I watch him wherever he goes. Sometimes he startles me because he is so loud but I am getting used to that. I am starting to give mom lots of kisses too. I especially like to chomp her chin! But not dad, he is way too prickly! As for my sleeping...dad is ready to make me sleep through the night! But I'm not quite ready for that. I think I would miss mom way too much! The problem is that I only nurse for a couple minutes so mom doesn't think that I get full. Even during the day the longest I eat is 3 minutes. What can I say, I've got a little belly!

1 comment:

sal said...

you're really tall zeke!