Saturday, April 19, 2008

My new crib!


My new crib is pretty sweet. I'm in my big boy bed now and I have my own room and everything. (Don't worry, there is also a bed in there for mom...just in case I want her nearby...which I do of course at least a couple times a night!) I am becoming a much better napper these days. I even let mom put me down "drowsy but awake" (something she didn't believe in until recently). She has to come in and "sh-sh-sh" me and put my pacifier back in a few times (those darn hands of mine always pull that thing out and I get mad) but eventually I drift off to dreamland and all is well. I usually take 3 good naps a day, sometimes 4. And when I'm not sleeping I like to play in my swing, office, playmat or just be held while chewing on a toy. I still flash my biggest smiles when someone calls me "Beautiful". I'm not sure what it means but it's a really sweet word and it gets me every time.

1 comment:

sal said...

i love your bedding colours! and that bird!