Saturday, March 8, 2008

Giggles and Grins!

















I am really showing off my personality lately. I am either really happy or really mad. Mom says I am the perfect second child. I eat really fast (like 2 minutes fast) and I can fall asleep fast too. (Although I need it to be really quiet and sometimes that's a bit tough for Jonah.) I even let mom put me in my bed to sleep. She said Jonah took an hour to eat and she had to hold him for naps, what a baby! I am really strong too. I can support my head quite well and I love to be on my tummy. I am also discovering my voice and occasionally I even get the giggles! Mom tickles me and they just come right out! Check out my video!

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

Precious sounds.

Becky said...

How sweet! It's nice to see your kids growing up via your blog. Hope all is well with you and family.