Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3 months!

















Hi everyone! I'm 3 months old today. I don't go back for a well baby check-up until the end of March but mom is pretty sure I've doubled my birthweight already. I'm a hefty boy! I'm really into the toys on my playgym now and can grab and bat at them. I love to talk and make cute razzing noises too. And I'm learning to be quite a good sleeper. Mom brought out the straight jacket...I mean "miracle blanket" and by golly that thing actually works! I did not care for it at first but now that I'm a little older I have to admit it does help me sleep better (my silly arms flail around and wake me up sometimes). So now I usually get 6-8 hours in the first round, have a little snacky snack, then sleep for 3 more, have another snack and then sleep a couple more. By that time my big brother wakes up so mom and I get up to play with him.








Here's our comparison picture.

2 comments:

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

I think Zeke is gonna be taller than Jonah, that's my guess at least. You've got some handsome boys that is for sure :)

Wyatt said...

Yes, you are a tall boy and sooooo cute!