Friday, January 18, 2008

7 weeks

















I admit it, I'm a Mama's boy. She thinks I'm a little fiesty at times but really I'm a snuggle bug. She thinks she finally has me figured out too...we'll see about that. I still only eat for a couple minutes at a time but she's stopped worrying about that since I'm plumping up just fine. We've had to retire all my 0-3 month clothes and move right along to 6 months. I still poo once a week also but she stopped worrying about that too since my doctor said it's normal. I get a little gassy at times which makes me quite angry but that is getting much better. Sometimes when I cry I just want to be held real tight and rocked. I'm not a big fan of bouncing or even having someone sing to me. I just like to cuddle up close to my Mama!




Mom used to wake me up every 2 hours to eat but for the past couple of weeks I've slept for 4-5 hours the first round, then 2-3 the rest of the night. She tried out the "miracle blanket" on me but I hated it! I want my arms free thank you very much!



I have the sweetest brother in the world too. I know it's hard when he wants to play with mom and I want to eat but he is very patient and he always gives me the best kisses.

1 comment:

Wyatt said...

Zeke you are precious. My baby girl fell asleep on me a week ago and I loved it. Tell your mom to enjoy those wonderful snuggles. It looks like she eats it up.