Sunday, January 27, 2008

2 months!

















Hi everyone! I'm 2 months old today! My, how time flies. I haven't been in for a check-up so I'm not sure exactly how much I weigh or how long I am but I go in next week so we'll find out soon. I am definitely a morning boy. That's when I talk the most and give out my best smiles. Jonah loves it when I wake up. He comes over to me and gives me the best kisses ever. He always wants to hold me too. My favorite thing to do is take baths. Even if I'm a bit cranky or fussy, all mom has to do is take off all my clothes and I'm a happy boy! I love the warm water and I just sit back and relax. But I'm not so happy when it's time to get out.








Here's a comparison of my brother at 2 months. Does anyone think we look alike?

1 comment:

sal said...

are you wearing the same outfit too? you look bigger than jonah.
o and tell your mom thanks! i got your photo with jonah. you guys look very handsome on my tv shelf!