Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lovin' Life

















Hi everyone! My first 2 weeks of life have been great. My Nana took some time off work to be with me and I enjoyed her sweet snuggles. Although my big brother hogged her most of the time, I got to play with her in the mornings while mom caught a few more zzz's.
















Jonah and I both had to go to the pediatrician for checkups last week and mom told the doctor again that I was a lazy eater but he didn't believe her because I had gained 15 1/2 oz in the last 10 days. (9 lbs. 3.5 oz) He said he likes us babies to gain an ounce a day so I added 5 and a half more to that! Ha! It's just that mom's milk makes me so sleepy... she needs to start making the non-drowsy kind :)

Well, the rest of me checked out okay too and I don't have to go back until I'm 2 months old! Poor Jonah didn't have it so easy. He got 2 shots and by the sounds of it, they didn't feel so good.




















I am a very snuggly little guy. In fact if I had my way, I'd sleep right here all the time! It's my favorite spot. Sometimes mom and I stay up at night just to snuggle. She may say she's tired, but I know she wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

You look so peaceful on mommy's chest. Isn't it the best spot!

Monica said...

Zeke~this picture of you and mommy together is just beautiful! You are such a nice looking little guy and your momma sure looks rested!