Friday, December 21, 2007

A Brother Like No Other!

















I have the best big brother in the whole world! He's very attentive to my needs. He likes to get real close to me and tell mom if I am awake or asleep. (He likes it when I am awake but that is not very often.) If I cry he runs to me and puts the plug in my mouth, whether I want it or not. We do lots of things together. If I'm in my bouncy chair he gets in his too! If I'm laying on the floor, he wants to lay too. We take turns playing under the playgym.








He also likes to tell mom and dad who should hold me and occasionally he wants to hold me. Luckily he is very gentle with me so I don't mind.












2 comments:

Wyatt said...

Zeke you are so lucky to have a such a sweet big brother. I love the socks on your hands.

sal said...

love the shirts!!!