Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New (to me) friends!

So we had some friends over last weekend and it was also Nana's birthday! Let's just say I may be a bit shy when it comes to new people...
This is me in hiding for the first hour or so of our friends coming over. I even ate my pizza dinner inside the sleeping bag!
The only thing that brought me out: CAKE! (Thanks for having a birthday Nana, otherwise I might still be in that sleeping bag!)
We took them to the Biltmore House but it was really cold!
The Abline family (mom and dad worked with them in Hong Kong, then they moved to Egypt and now they live in NC).
As you can see, I warmed up and loved playing with our new friends!
Jonah, Micah, Naomi and our Micah, me and Janaya!

1 comment:

The Paine Family said...

How fun! I can't believe how big the Abline kids all are now!