Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fair time!

This year I am big enough to really enjoy the fair! First we rode the chair lift and I didn't understand why Mom had to have her arm around me. But I got to point out all the rides I wanted to go on.
I had lots of fun even though I'm wearing my serious tough guy face.
On every ride I made a bee line for the front of the line. I didn't understand why I had to wait my turn when I could just walk right up to the front. A day at the fair isn't complete without throwing a few fits!
I took Aunt Helen on the carousel and didn't crack a smile.
Finally my first smile of the day! I lost my hat on this cool roller coaster but luckily mom was able to retrieve it!
Workin' the motorcycle!
Flying high! Of course since Jonah was in line to do this I had to try too! I didn't quite get the jumping concept but the workers helped me and boy was it fun!
Okay, so I was a little exhausted by the end...

Ice cream for lunch!
...and a corn dog for dessert!
One more ride to end the day. Thanks for the fun day Papa!

1 comment:

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

OMG Zekey on the jumping thing was so cute, what fun, I can't wait to do those things with the kids. Looks exhausting but fun :)