Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rare photo ops!

We all actually got ready on time this morning for church so daddy was kind enough to humor mom with some pictures!

Before we missed church two Sundays in a row because of snow I used to enjoy going, but since then, I've decided that I don't like it anymore. When mom tries to take me I sit down in the middle of the floor and refuse to move. So she carries me in half crying with a big furrow in my brow. My teachers always try to play with me but I'd rather just be left alone and I have no problem telling them that (to the embarassment of my parents I'm sure). I have to admit I do enjoy the goldfish and juice though! Today I did better than last Sunday so my parents are hoping I'm on the right track again.

1 comment:

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Oh little Zekey always keeping his parents on their toes :)