Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Fall!

Last year mom had to carry me around in a pouch while Jonah ran the corn mazes but this year I held my own weight...well, most of the time...okay, some of the time.


I was more interested in pulling down the corn stalks.
For this maze we had to find 5 tractor signs hidden throughout. I felt like we were running in circles most of the time but we eventually found them all!
After the maze we got to ride cows! Mine and Mommy's was called "Moo Linda"! It was a fun bumpy ride and even though I didn't smile once, I really enjoyed the ride!

Mom tried to get me to smile by the pumpkins but they weren't all that exciting.
I thought these apples were baseballs so I didn't get to play with them long. Overall it was a fun day! Mom says we're going to find some more orchards to go to this month, and who knows, maybe I'll learn to smile for at least one picture before it's over!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The cow train is cute - looks like you had a great time! Miss that time of year in the states - leaves changing, fruit, etc. Finally cooled off a bit here - 60 degrees! The boys are so cute - enjoying the photos and updates when I log in from time to time...