Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Months 19 and 20!

20 months
19 months

I've been a little busy and fallen behind on my b-ball pics lately but hopefully I'll be back on track from now on! Stats update: 30 lbs, and 9 teeth! I love to run, jump and test the limits on everything mom and dad say. I still have to have something in each hand almost at all times. When we leave the house I like to run as fast as I can to gather as many toys as possible. Dad is working on getting me to only take one thing out of the house...we'll see who wins this battle! I take one nap a day and I love to rock with Mama. Sometimes I even convince her to get in my crib with me at bedtime. Speaking of cribs, I can climb out of mine now! The first time I told mom I fell out but I've done it a couple more times and it's pretty easy now. I only want out when I'm mad... most of the time I like going to bed, I'm a big fan of sleeping! I'm such a big boy. I insist on sitting in a regular chair like everyone else now and I can go up and down stairs without any help. Another funny tidbit is when I'm in the bath with Jonah, dad will ask us who wants to get a hair wash first and I always pipe up and say, "Jo Jo!" Jonah doesn't like this so much but mom and dad get a kick out of it!
Stay tuned for more blogs, I've still got some catching up to do!

No comments: