Monday, June 15, 2009

Thomas the Train!

A day out with Thomas isn't all it's cracked up to be. First of all, that train is scary! The long whistle, the steam and the loud chugga chugga is enough to make even the toughest boys cling to their mama's! I'm not saying that's what I did...and I'm not saying that's what I did for the entire 25 minute train ride either...let's just say I was giving mom some good snuggle time and leave it at that!
Now, Sir Topham Hatt I liked! After meeting my BFF (the Easter bunny), any character is a friend of mine! And after a lot of hesitation and a few nudges, I reluctantly got a tattoo on my arm. I squirmed as best I could getting it on but after that I really liked it.


There was a little train there that I liked quite a bit and I even sat by myself (with mom beside me of course). A little snack didn't hurt either.


My favorite part of the whole day: digging for gold (aka splashing in the water)!


No comments: