Friday, May 22, 2009

17 months

How do you like this pose? Although I'm almost a month behind, this photo was taken on my 17 month birthday and boy did I have some sass going on! What else is new? I'm quite the chunky monkey these days inching my way up to 3o lbs. rather quickly. That's just mom's guess...I go in for my check up next week. I'm still napping twice a day so we have a small window of opportunity to get out and do stuff between my first nap and Jonah's. And mom is thrilled that we both take our afternoon naps at the same time. While mom reads books to Jonah I play around in his room launching cars off the slide or roaring like a lion from on top of the slide. I also like to climb onto Jonah's bed and try to run full speed off of it. Mom usually catches a leg before that happens...except once I was too fast! But that didn't phase me one bit, I climbed right up and tried to do it again! I also like to climb onto the couch, the kitchen chairs, mom and dad's bed, anything remotely dangerous. If you look real close you can see some battle wounds on my face from a couple of my mischievous conquests. A boy's got to explore! I'm going to try and do some catching up on this here blog so stay tuned! Over and out.

No comments: