Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New BFF

Last weekend was the best! Although I missed the official egg hunt I still got to play with the eggs and had a great time putting them in my basket.





















































































And I met my new BFF! He's big and white and gives the best hugs! Here I am chasing him down. The other kids might have been bigger than me but I was more persistent!


I gave that Easter bunny more hugs than anyone! I never made the first move though. I just walked up to him slowly and I never actually reached out and hugged him but I let him hug me and I kept coming back for more!





Every once in a while I let some other kids come and get pictures taken with him but then I was right back in there getting more hugs!
I hope I get to see that Easter bunny again real soon!

No comments: