Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!

Last year I wasn't a turkey (cause I was still baking) but this year my birthday fell on turkey day! I missed out on the feast (had to get my beauty rest) but woke up in time for my party! Not a big fan of the party hat but I think I can get used to this birthday stuff!
Although I was a little apprehensive about my birthday cake, I didn't hesitate to try it once I saw the Cheerios and Puffs! Mom made me a special sugar free cake topped with banana cream cheese and my favorite finger foods! Jonah didn't mind helping me dig in but he preferred the red velvet cake everyone else was eating.
Daddy and Jonah went out early in the morning and got me some fun balloons to play with! Like I said, I can get used to this birthday thing...check out my toys! I got books, clothes, a sports center, a ball popper, a laptop, a shape sorter and best of all a real slide! It is the coolest and I can tell it's not going to take me long to master it!


1 comment:

naomi said...

happy belated birthday zeke! i hope i get to play with you one day! lucy