Sunday, June 29, 2008

7 months!

I'm getting bigger every day! Here it is, already 7 months since I arrived into this world. I can now almost sit up by myself and I can turn a 360 on my belly. I haven't quite figured out how to get up on my knees but I can still get around all right. I am a very smiley boy, I open my mouth real big to grin! I'm eating lots of new foods too. So far I've tried spinach, peas, peaches, pears, prunes, sweet potatoes...I think that's all. I like to sit in my baby pod to eat and to let mom and dad know I'm done I try to lean as far back as possible. I'm still not sleeping through the night. I like to get up at least a couple times to make sure mom is still there and to get a little snack. If it weren't for our upcoming trip to Washington, my parents might make me cry it out but thankfully mom says I can wait until after our big trip since I'll probably be fighting jetlag and all. I still do not have any teeth, although I love to chomp down on anything I can get my hands on. Mom says it won't be long and she's scared!

Jonah just had to get in on my photo shoot. He's so silly. He's always trying to hold me and hug me and kiss me. Even though I look a little disgusted here, I don't mind, I love him!

No comments: