Monday, February 11, 2008

3 Men in a Tub!

I LOVE baths! I could stay in that water all day if my parents would let me. In the evenings if I start getting fussy, off my clothes come and I start smiling. The little bathtub is much too small now because I like to kick my legs a lot and swim and that thing doesn't really give me much room to splash. So now I get to take a bath with Jonah (and mom or dad of course) in the big tub. Jonah likes to help wash me. But there is one problem with baths...the getting out part. It makes me a little sad sometimes.



















Here I am in my white jammies (notice the boots?). My feet get a little chilly so I get to wear these to bed!

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

My mommy used to put socks on me under my sleeper because I had the some problem, cold feet.

sal said...

you're getting a head start on those swimming lessons ;)