Monday, December 3, 2007

Week 1

















My first week at home has been great. I just eat and sleep and snuggle all day long. My big brother likes me a lot but he lets mom and dad know who should hold me and when. For some reason he always wants dad to hold me when I'm nursing. He also likes to tell me when I've had enough milk. I think I'll be the judge of that thank you very much!

I had my first check up yesterday and it was quite an adventure getting out the door. Luckily Nana came over and helped us. My doctor said I looked great! When I left the hospital I weighed only 7 lbs. 11 oz. but I am already up to 8 lbs. 4 oz. Mom says I'm a little bit lazy though. I like to nurse for only a few minutes then I get very tired and nothing can wake me up. The first few days I ate every hour but now I'm stretching it out a bit to 2 or 3 hours between meals.

The other day mom gave me a pacifier because I was constantly trying to suck my hands...and let me just tell you, I love that thing! If it falls out I can count on Jonah to put it back in for me too.






























My great-grandparents came to visit me at home too. I showed them how well I could sleep.








Wow, here's a picture of me with my eyes open! Who do you think I look like? (You can vote on the left.)

1 comment:

Wyatt said...

Zeke you are a cutie. My sister Skye did the same thing when she was little like you...eat for 5 minutes and then fall asleep.m