Saturday, October 13, 2007

6 weeks to go!

Well, I'm growing nice and big...or maybe that's just mom! She says she feels like a blimp. My big brother is trying his best to keep her busy getting up and down off the floor and playing cars with her but her belly keeps getting bigger and bigger. We had our last check-up on Tuesday and everything looked great. Mom just wishes she could see ultrasound pictures of me. Starting next week we'll get to go in for check-ups every week! That means I'm coming soon!

3 comments:

Wyatt said...

Yeah! Hi baby Zeke. You already look so cute in mommy's belly. Tell mom she looks wonderful. I can't wait to meet you. I hope you have cheeks like your brother Jonah.

sal said...

you sure are getting big ezekiel! hope you'll come out as fast as your big bro. :) can you ask your mom to e-mail me your snail mail address? thanks!

angie b-b said...

Congratulations! Ezekiel is beautiful! I'm so glad that everything went so well. Did you think you were busy with one? Have fun.